Beiträge von Igor 212122

Duwag+B4 thank you for pictures. Are all Combino trams getting this new look? how many of them are still in original shape?

Im looking for all data and pictures i can get so i can decide then what will be most accurate to bulid.

Thank you all for the pictures, i wont mind if you post some more of the details. I was making plans of visiting Basel to see Combino in live. And also im need to say that i more prefer original look of Combino trams tnah this new one.

I dont know is it possible to visit tram depot? Like in Zagreb it is posible whit previous announcement.

Other Croatian city whit trams is Osijek.

Also Tnx to the Be4/6 105 for posting his picture of the driver cab.

Best wishes from Croatia :)

Igor

Cloudy 2c°

Thank you Alex247 for translating my post :).

Also thank you Grenzacher for posting this photos. I dont know how can i open it in full resolution, or get some details from the driver desk?

Im asking this because im considering of making a Combino model in 1:8. Also it would be nice of you guys if you could give me other details of tram like roof equipment, front, back, accordion part and other. Best help of it would be to get tehnical drawing whit at least some measurments.

Again tnx all for help.

Best wishes from Croatia:)

Igor

Cloudy -6c°

Hello, my name is Igor and im really bad at German so ill writte you in English.

Im coming from Croatia and im interested in your Combino trams im working for Croatian Railways as a train driver but i was always fascinated by trams and wanted to drive them but since in our country situation is not so well about thoose stuff i went to be a train driver :).

My question for you guys/girls is where can i find good quality pictures of Combino trams driver cab from Basel. I was searching the forum and the internet and didint find anything.

P.S. Im sorry if im posting this in a wrong spot i hope moderator team will put it where it needs to be or show me the right way.

Best wishes from Croatia:)

Igor

Snowy -5 c°